In adherence to the mission of Jubilee Christian Academy of providing quality education to Christian Chinese-Filipinos through a well-defined program and in consonance with the Department of Education K to 12 Curriculum objectives, the JHS Department aims for the student to do the following:
- Develop a coherent tie-up of school’s academic program with different interest and athletic clubs for the application, practice, and enrichment of knowledge and skills acquired;
TLE Commercial Cooking Class (SY 2015-2016)
- Acquire knowledge of the history and culture of nations and critical analysis of issues related to it for understanding one’s own national identity, developing an enlightened commitment to national ideals by preserving values and traditions of the Chinese-Filipino heritage and playing a significant role in one’s country and in the global community.
- Gain pyschomotor and physical faculties and fitness, artistic competence and appreciation through physical education, health, music, and art classes
Intramurals Basketball Competition
Grade 10 Students during the Intramurals Cheer Dance Competition
- Use English and Filipino languages effectively and appropriately in purposeful forms of written and oral expressions;
JHS Students during the Buwan ng Wika, Musiklaban (Filipino Area Culminating Activity)
- Acquire critical thinking skills, logical and quantitative reasoning, manipulative and experimental skills through science and math-related courses for creative application in tertiary study and daily life and work, presenting alternative solutions to problems; and
Students conducting an experiment at the Science Learning Laboratory
- Develop productive and entrepreneurial skills, work ethics and occupational knowledge essential for making an intelligent choice of career or for specialized training.
- Develop the Chinese listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills;
- Develop appreciation for the Chinese culture and values;
- Encourage participation in the ministries of the Chinese churches.
STUDENT ACTIVITIES AREA
- Actualize the knowledge, skills and values learned from the classroom in non-classroom and non-school settings;
Grade 9 Mission Trip
JHS Basket Ball (Boys) Varsity Team (2015 Summer Invitationals, Guam, USA)
- Develop leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
School Personnel Appreciation Day Celebration
The JHS-Student Council Officers during the ATENEO-CODE Intervention and School Personnel’s Appreciation Day Celebration
- Enhance one’s interests, talents and commitment to the artistic, athletic, Christian and civic endeavors; and
String Sonata Orchestra performance during the JCA on JEC
- Lead a more enjoyable and enriching high school life.
46th Foundation Day Celebration: Concert at the Flag Pole
- Acquire attitudes and habits enhancing one’s physical growth;
- Gain positive thinking, studying, and working skills;
- Possess personal attributes allowing one to lead an enjoyable and balanced life;
- Deal competently with varied life situations;
- Discover and develop God-given talents, leading to meaningful career choices.
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AREA
- Develop harmonious and satisfying relationships with the School, teachers, classmates, friends and family members;
- Acquire biblical values from all learning opportunities and apply them regularly;
- Observe proper conduct in and out of the school.